Thursday, September 14, 2006

music review - september 2006 (western music)

Since I'm back in Beijing, I've been downloading like crazy.... lots of new songs.

1. Beyonce - B'day
Love love love this album. The songs that I like are DejaVu, Sugar Mama, Ring The Alarm, Upgrade U, Irreplaceable, and Listen. Great videos, too! Oh, and I've seen her performances on the MTV VMA and also on Fashion Rocks. Great, great performances. She really deserves her Grammys haha.

2. Justin Timberlake - Future Sex/Love Sounds
I only like Sexyback and My Love. The rest of the album just make me have a headache. Not really a fan of this genre. Sexyback is really really great, though. Good for clubbing :)

3. Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
Another side of Christina we never knew..... well, you know I'm a big fan of her voice, so I still like it, although I still think that "Stripped" was her best work up to date. The songs that I like : Ain't No Other Man, Back In The Day, Still Dirrty, Here To Stay. And if you haven't seen her performances lately.... I recommend the one on Fashion Rocks, and MTV Movie Awards. The one on VMA was just OK, not really up to her standards.

4. Other new songs that I like : Ciara - Get Up, Sean Paul ft Keisha Cole - Give It Up To Me, Evanescense - Call Me When You're Sober, Jesse McCartney - Right Where You Want Me, Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home