Friday, October 21, 2005

Australian Idol updates

Hi..... as of now, Milly and James is out, so we only left with 6.... I still think top two should be Emily and Anne, so let's see.

Anyway tonight there was a special show "Up Close and Personal", where the contestant sang their favorite song. I'll just do a review of the girls, cos the guys sucks haha.

Kate sang "Ironic" by Alanis..... she put her own interpretation of the song.... I think she did good... but not quite as good as the original.

Anne.... "Dangerously In Love" by Beyonce.... I was so excited when I heard she was going to sing this.... but it didn't quite blew me away... well, probably cos no one can sing like Beyonce.... it's a good try, but I was so disappointed when she didn't go for the glory note.

Emily.. "How Come You Don't Call Me".... I never knew that this song is originally done by Prince.... I've only ever heard of the Alicia Keys version. Anyway, Emily was GOOD tonight. I just think she did a fantastic job.

And... as a special treat.... there was Anthony Callea singing "Per Sempre". Good job, as usual. A bit too many vocal gymnastics, though. But hey, if you got it, flaunt it :) His hair was weird tonight, and he looks fat from the side.

OK, this Sunday is Motown night..... see ya after the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home