Sunday, September 18, 2005

Australian Idol - 60s night

Hello all.... I don't know why but I didn't really enjoy tonight's show.... I just feel everybody kinda go wrong in some places tonight.....

1. Kate DeAraugo.... just OK... i think she really needs to improve her style when she's singing..... it looks like she didn't really give it all she's got or something...
2. Natalie Zahra... didn't remember a thing about the performance
3. Dan England... OK lah.... better than the rest, but nothing compared to Clay's version
4. Anne..... vocally great (as usual), but her facial expression looks like she's going to cry.... didn't quite get the song either
5. James.... same thing. He's getting better, but not quite there yet for me
6. Emily... definitely top 2 tonight in my books. But still not as powerful as Kelly (Clarkson)
7. Roxane... i enjoyed it, but the Dixie Chicks version is still better. The judges didn't like it though....
8. Daniel Spillane... wow, totally sucks tonight. Totally change my perception of him haha. He won't make it much longer.
9. Laura.... as Mark said: "I think she's pretty much in tune all the way tonight". But still, I want her to go tomorrow.
10. Lee.... I totally agree with the judges... he is smart cos he always chooses songs that are totally not challenging vocally
11. Milly..... love love her looks... new hair but still as funky as ever.... she did OK today, I guess

That's it. Don't really care who goes tomorrow as long as it's not Anne or Emily.

On a completely different subject.... damn Arnott's! Why do you have to invent the new TimTam Balls? It is so damn good and addictive...... evil evil Arnott's haha. Hmm....I just had an interesting thought.... isn't ci Lanny work in Arnott's product development? Well, in that case, I should blame her if I get fat again hahaha.

OK then... see you all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home