Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Laura OUT and new music review

Hi all.... just wanna let you all know the good news.... Laura Gisarra is officially out of the competition haha.... am I evil or what?

Anyway these few days I got some new song (well, most of them are old but I've just know them now) and here's my review

1. Quando Quando Quandy by Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado
A classic song... nice touches by Nelly F. Her voice is so unique and recognizable. Good song to play when you're going to bed.

2. Shine by Shannon Noll
This guy is the runner up in the first series of Australian Idol. I didn't like his previous songs, but this one's ok, for now. It's quite catchy, but I predict that I'll get bored of it very soon.

3. From Paris to Berlin by Infernal
This is one of those songs that you just can't get out of your head for a while. It is currently THE number one clubbing anthem in Australia.... you hear it everywhere you go. Very catchy, very dance-y. I like..... haha

4. Songs from Love Actually soundtrack
One of my most favorite movie of all time....
Well, I got these songs because my friend, Marcos requested it. I didn't realise that this movie has so many good songs in it..... the love theme is very nice.... makes you all warm and fuzzy on the inside, if you know what i mean. For a complete listing of the tracks, just search it in amazon.com :)

OK then.... till the next posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home