Thursday, September 29, 2005

Inside Idol - 290905

Wow... I've just seen tonight's Inside Idol, and this Sunday's show is gonna be massive! It's the contestant's choice week, and remember last year when Anthony sings "The Prayer"? Hopefully some of the magic is gonna happen again :)

The song choices are:
James - don't know what's the song, and don't really care, and he sounded just so-so in rehearsal
Kate - Not That Kind by Anastacia. I think her voice IS somewhat like Anastacia, so it would be good for her
Emily - Hero by Mariah Carey. Wow.... very challenging choice. Should be good, but in rehearsals she's back to belting out the notes, so I don't know.... hopefully she can reach the big high note.
Anne - Independent Woman by Destiny's Child. Yay.... so happy with her song choice..... I really do think she's like Beyonce in so many ways..... and this choice is very good for her
Milly - see James above
Roxane - The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera... I don't think this song suits her.... and as usual she goes to that annoying pitch
Dan England - To Be With You (i forgot who sings this song - is it Firehouse?). Anyway it is perfect for him. I think I'm starting to like him.... well OK he can be Top 3 haha.
Lee - Holiday by Green Day. Well, the style suits him, but his vocal range is really limited.... I mean, this song doesn't really have big range, and he's already struggling
Daniel Spillane - don't know what's the song.... it's a ballad, and he sounded good during rehearsals, so we'll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home